The Aquila Retreat Team is following industry and government guidelines as a result of the coronavirus outbreak. Our commitment to you is to ensure that every possible safety measure is in place to protect you and your groups health. We are working hard to minimise the risks so that you can and your guests can enjoy every moment of your stay in our comfortable and luxurious environment.
Because we care so much, we’ve developed the following stringent COVIDsafe management protocols.
Strictly No Quarantining Guests
Digital COVIDsafe pre arrival forms
Guests are asked to to confirm pre-arrival:
- that they have not returned to Australia from overseas in the last 14 days
- they have not had a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or other cold/flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours and are otherwise well.
- they have not been in close contact (as defined in the current CDNA guideline (CDNA guideline)) with someone who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- they have not previously been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- if guests have been travelling prior to arriving at Aquila Retreat, they are asked to provide details of locations visited and accommodation details for the 14 days’ prior to arriving at Aquila Retreat.
PLEASE DON’T COME IF YOU ARE UNWELL
Before arriving download the App
We encourage guests to download the government’s COVIDsafe app ahead of their arrival at Aquila Retreat.
On arrival at Aquila Retreat - TEMPeratures TAKen & HANDWASHING invited
A temperature gun is used to triple check the health of each guest on arrival. Everyone entering and exiting the property is then asked to wash or sanitise their hands. Luxurious hand wash, running water, alcohol-based hand rub, paper towels and cleaning supplies are provided.
CONTACT-LESS CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT IF REQUESTED
KEEP Physical distancing DURING YOUR STAY
Even while you sleep
KEEP Washing YOUR HANDS and Sanitising THROUGHOUT YOUR STAY
How we clean AQUILA – it’s important
- We use an ozone sterilisation cube to sterilise every room between each guest stay
- We wipe with disinfectant every surface. Every light switch, remote control, door handle, fridge handle, tap and cabinet handle, in every room, are all wiped and sterilised between each guest stay.
- Aquila’s sheets are 90-degree hygiene washed between each guest stay
- Our staff are given training, as well as additional time to clean, because we really care.
Additional housekeeping service available to guests
In the event of a guest becoming unwell
Were always monitoring the situation
A CLEAR CANCELLATION & POSTPONEMENT POLICY - WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS & POSTPONEMENTS ARE VERY LIMITED
COVID-19 has been beyond challenging for our small boutique business. We do not offer refunds of any amount paid if you do not proceed with your stay. The only way our business can continue to remain open is to have a strict no refund policy in place and and a strict postponement policy in place. We hope that you can understand our position and we thank you in advance for your support.
Should Queensland go into a stage 4 lockdown (as has been the case in Victoria) or should you the group organiser become unwell with Coronavirus in the 6 weeks leading up to your stay, we offer the opportunity to postpone your booking to a future date. A medical certificate would be requested. A family member not being able to cross the Queensland border is not an allowable reason to postpone your stay. Zoom, Facetime, Skype and other technology platforms can be used to include a person unable to attend.
Postponements are assessed on a case by case basis and if they do occur these should be arranged within a 12 month period where possible. Bookings can be ‘hovered’ until you are certain of the new date you would like to stay. We can transfer your booking to another person or business on request.
Should you have any questions or need clarification on any of the points above, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are deeply appreciative of your on-going support of our beautiful property and we look forward to welcoming you – COVIDsafely.
Your Aquila Retreat Team
Please enter your contact details below and we will be in touch with everything you need to know about Aquila Boho-luxe Retreat & our neighbouring property Malumba Hamptons Estate.
21 Box Street Buderim QLD 4556