AQUILA RETREAT IS The Ultimate luxury
group accommodation - Sunshine Coast
Located on beautiful Buderim, just 8 minutes from Mooloolaba Beach* and 11 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport, in the very centre of all there is to see and do on the Sunshine Coast, Aquila Retreat is a luxury eco-mansion with stunning views, set within almost 10 acres of rain and bamboo forest.
Aquila’s designer luxurious interior fit-out, guest inclusions, and ancillaries are superior. Newly renovated, this boho-luxe emporium sleeps 30 persons in absolute luxury. Brand new Hypnos Balmoral beds in every room, luxurious Saya toiletries for each guest, Bonnie & Neil Cushions, exquisite candles, layers of designer books and sumptuous furnishings, have been thoughtfully curated to provide a pre-styled, ready to entertain, environment that is second to none and rarely found
– for large groups!
Queensland’s ultimate luxury group accommodation, Aquila Retreat staff help you to create for your group a complete ‘destination experience’. Aquila is the ideal property for those seeking to plan a magical retreat, family holiday or event staycation. Think; Corporate team or staff get-away, wellness retreat, milestone birthday celebration, reunion, anniversary, christening, wedding or bridal weekend. Whatever the occasion is for bringing your group together, Aquila Retreat offers a stunning environment combined with impeccable guest service.
Escape – relax – find ample space – and simply ‘BE together!
Ask us for our local recommended services & suppliers guide. We also invite you to view our destination travel planner. Using our local knowledge and our fabulous local contacts, we’ll help you to organise the very best group stay. We’ll introduce you to private chefs, wellness caterers, tour guides, wonderful restaurants, massage therapists, yoga teachers, florists, full service event/itinerary planners, celebrants, stylists and so much more!
*Mooloolaba Beach was voted by Trip Advisor as Australia’s 4th best beach in 2019, 2020 and 2021
- 9 expansive bedrooms with 11 bathrooms – All rooms open to decks, patios or rainforest gardens
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in all rooms and spaces
- A safe is located in most bedrooms
- A hairdryer in each room
- Saya luxe eco toiletries for each guest
- Huge cinematic 86 inch 217cm LG Super Smart Movie (ideal for plugins and use as a projector)
- 3 Kitchens, catering fridges, commercial ice machine and bar fridges. Choice of gas and induction cooking
- West Elm Crockery, Global knives, 2 x Nespresso coffee machines, blenders, bakeware & serving ware en mass, a cold press juicer, a 6 slice commercial toaster and even a Thermomix!
- Pantry dry goods provided
- Eco cleaning products supplied
- Luxe soft furnishings such as Bonnie and Neil cushions, Whisteria swing chairs and Hypnos beds
- iMac – for guest use
- 4 x Miele washers and dryers for guest use
- Eco luxe clothing detergent and softener supplied
- Multiple communal alfresco areas
- Chlorine free swimming pool and hot tub
- Built-in pool lounge
- Outdoor fire pits
- Rainforest trails
- Rainforest bar
- Large billiard table
- Parking for up to 30 plus vehicles
- Yoga Shala
- Second Yoga / workshop Studio space
- Places to retreat, sit and walk in nature
- A small jetty on the large lily pad dam
- Meditation benches
- 2 dams, a waterfall and a stream
- A level clearing for marquees
- Ping pong table, pool toys and board games
- Aquila is brimming with practical items too, a disability shower seat, porta cot/s, nappy change, car, seat, toys & even a pram!
- A private helicopter landing (for guest use by arrangement on the owners neighbouring property)
Check Availability and Make your accommodation reservation now
Aquila Retreat respectfully acknowledges the country of the Gubbi Gubbi/Kabi Kabi people on which Aquila Retreat is situated. We recognise their continuing connection to our land, waters, environment, knowledge, traditions and community. We pay our respect to Elders both past, present, and emerging. Always was, always will be.