AQUILA RETREAT IS The Ultimate luxury group accommodation - Sunshine Coast
Located just 8 minutes from Mooloolaba Beach* and 11 minutes from the Sunshine Coast airport, Aquila Retreat was built in 2001 and fast established itself as one of Buderim’s premier guest houses. The property has recently undergone extensive renovations to shine again as a magnificent, super central luxury accommodation for groups coming to the Sunshine Coast.
Situated privately on 9.5 acres on top of Buderim Mountain, the property boasts a rainforest crevice and bamboo forests, with stunning sweeping views to Moreton Island and the Glasshouse Mountains. Sleeping up to 27 people Aquila is ideal for retreats, family holidays, celebrations, reunions and relaxing weekends.
Aquila Retreat was the first property in Queensland to be awarded five green stars for its eco-friendly construction. Designed by an Indian architect who aligned the home to the sun, moon, stars and the meridians of the earth, using feng shui and geomancy** techniques. Aquila provides a non-toxic environment, uniquely attuned to the elemental forces of air, fire, water, earth and ether. The home has been uniquely designed to protect its inhabitants from geopathic stress and to allow energy to flow evenly and promoting an extraordinary sense of health and well-being.
*Mooloolaba beach was voted Australia’s fourth-best beach and the Sunshine Coasts #1 beach, by Trip Advisor 2019.
**The art of placing or arranging buildings or other sites auspiciously.
Check Availability and Make your accommodation reservation now via Air bnB
Aquila Retreat is an interior designed, luxury home with a boho-luxe look and feel. Aquila boasts:
- 9 expansive bedrooms with 9 ensuites – All rooms open to decks, patios or rainforest gardens
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in all rooms and spaces
- A safe is located in all 9 bedrooms
- A hairdryer in each room
- Huge cinematic 86 inch 217cm LG Super Smart Movie (ideal for plugins and use as a projector)
- West Elm Crockery, Baccarat knives, blenders, yummy bakeware, a cold press juicer, a 6 slice commercial toaster and Thermomix
- Luxe soft furnishings such as Bonnie and Neil cushions
- iMac – for guest use
- Multiple communal alfresco areas
- Swimming pool and heated spa
- Built-in pool lounge
- Outdoor fire pits
- Rainforest trails
- Rainforest bar
- Large billiard table
- Parking for up to 30 plus vehicles
- A Kasbah/Yoga Deck
- Yoga Studio
- Places to retreat, sit and walk in nature
- A small jetty on the large lily pad dam
- 2 dams, a waterfall and a stream
- A level clearing for marquees
- A private helicopter landing (for guest use by arrangement on the owners neighbouring property)
to view our sister property malumba estate
21 Box Street Buderim QLD 4556